Friday, January 9, 2015

Someone Else's Fairytale - FREE young adult fairy tale

0ff

FREE for Kindle at amazon right now: Someone Else's Fairytale by E.M. Tippetts. 300 pages of teenage fairy tale.

"Imaginative and well crafted, Someone Else's Fairytale is one of the best stories I've read. You'll fall in love with the characters and have your own delightful 'fairytale good feeling' when you finish it. Novel Rocket and I give it a high recommendation." Ane Mulligan, VP and Senior Editor, Novel Rocket

"It had love, hate, heartache, friendship, mystery, and intrigue. Something important I learned was we shouldn't stand by watching others fairytales come true, we need to begin our own. What better time than the present?" N. Colleen Peterson, For the Love of Books

"The characters were great, the storyline was perfect, I really loved the entire thing ...Someone Else's Fairytale totally made it into my Top 5 Books read in 2011." S. Asbridge, Reviewing What I'm Reading

Jason Vanderholt, Hollywood's hottest actor, falls head over heels for every girl, Chloe Winters, who hasn't gotten around to watching most of his movies. She becomes the woman every other woman in America is dying to be, but it just isn't her fairytale.

Visit me at Goodreads and Like my page at Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment